On being a woman in the USA.

Jada Pinkett Smith: The War on Men Through the Degradation of Woman

Today I saw this and wanted to share it with you.

jada

The war on men through the degradation of woman.

How is man to recognize his full self, his full power through the eye’s of an incomplete woman? The woman who has been stripped of Goddess recognition and diminished to a big ass and full breast for physical comfort only. The woman who has been silenced so she may forget her spiritual essence because her words stir too much thought outside of the pleasure space. The woman who has been diminished to covering all that rots inside of her with weaves and red bottom shoes.

I am sure the men, who restructured our societies from cultures that honored woman, had no idea of the outcome. They had no idea that eventually, even men would render themselves empty and longing for meaning, depth and connection. There is a deep sadness when I witness a man that can’t recognize the emptiness he feels when he objectifies himself as a bank and truly believes he can buy love with things and status. It is painful to witness the betrayal when a woman takes him up on that offer. He doesn’t recognize that the create of a half woman has contributed to his repressed anger and frustration of feeling he is not enough. He then may love no woman or keep many half women as his prize. He doesn’t recognize that it’s his submersion in the imbalanced warrior culture, where violence is the means of getting respect and power, as the reason he can break the face of the woman who bore him four children.When woman is lost, so is man. The truth is, woman is the window to a man’s heart and a man’s heart is the gateway to his soul.

Power and control will NEVER out weigh love.

May we all find our way.
J

Text is originally rom Jada’s Facebook page. What do you think?

1. I think this is one of my favorite posts ever. :)

December 12, 2012 at 4:35 pm

2. Love it.

December 9, 2012 at 5:15 pm

3. Tom Elias

Wow. Just – wow.

December 9, 2012 at 4:26 pm

4. What a woman! Whenever either of these people have something to say, I hear wisdom and intelligence. I admire them so much.

December 7, 2012 at 1:00 am

5. very well spoken, and so very true

December 6, 2012 at 11:08 pm

6. I love the way she makes this both spiritually powerful, and also describes the deleterious impact on men. Very, very well said.

December 6, 2012 at 10:33 pm

7. Lacey S

This is why, in many other and ancient cultures, homosexual and transgendered people are considered sacred – they are believed to have obtained a balance in a single individual that normally requires two or more. I have been extremely distressed by the myth men seem to buy into that they have to restrict themselves to the narrowest definition of what a ‘man’ is, and how society (in advertising/sitcoms/comics, etc.) mocks them even if they are 100% ‘men’ because at that point they are perceived to be slow, anti-intellectual, clumsy, violent, disconnected emotionally from others and unable to communicate effectively with anyone else in their lives. I want my son to be able to communicate and to be able to cry without being judged less of a man. I want him to believe he is able to find a partner through integrity and not through a paycheck. I think we are moving (back) in this direction. The pendulum is swinging again towards freedom and tolerance :)

December 6, 2012 at 10:13 pm

• That is incredible, I never knew that! Thank you!

December 7, 2012 at 5:11 am