Sammich Month: Celebrity Sightings
I have to say I’m pretty disappointed at the Internet offerings for National Sammich Month. We’re pretty much on our own here, people, so bear with me while I wing it.
I know, I promised you Sammich Art, and it’s coming soon. But first, I need to tell you that Celebrities Eating Sandwiches exists. It’s by no means comprehensive, as I found many worthy pics on Celebs Like to Eat and on the Internet at large, as well. I’m not sure why people want to see/collect photos of celebrities eating, except perhaps for the unflattering expressions they often capture. I swear, if I was a movie star I would never eat anywhere but home or in private rooms. But personally, I’m glad these pics exist because sammiches! And people are interesting, too.
And now I’m going to leave you with another favorite sandwich recipe:
Scrambled Egg and Cheese Sandwich
- Slow-scramble two eggs (they’re so much tastier when you cook them slowly!). Shape into a sammich-sized square. (Avoid browning!)
- Add sliced or shredded cheddar cheese and cover to melt.
- Toast two pieces of bread, preferably on one side only.
- Apply a thin layer of mayonnaise* to the untoasted side of your bread.
- Assemble scrambled egg/cheese/toast into a super yummy sammich.
- You’re welcome.
*This is one of the rare instances in which mayonnaise is an acceptable ingredient in anything ever.